TGW: Freezing Times TGW: Freezing Times

Ahahaha what?

This is such a strange yet somehow hilarious flash. I like it, nice work.

TheMentalInstitute responds:

Glad you liked it! Thanks for leaving a review!

Yoshi vs Gohan Yoshi vs Gohan

Nice

This was done pretty well, and I liked the twist at the end. Screen shape was cool; almost made it look like you were watching TV. I'll definitely watch the sequel, so keep it up. =)

No More Stick Fights No More Stick Fights

Watch the spelling and grammar..

Your flash was excellent, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. However, there were quite a few spelling errors, such as "damd" instead of "damn". Before you submit your next flash, go through your dialouge and check the spelling and grammar. It'll make your flash that much more professional.

Otherwise, storyline was awesome, fighting had a lot of Naruto and DBZ influence near the end, and the flow was impressively good.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Basically...

It's a summarized way of telling users just how much time they need to spend on Newgrounds to actually become well known. Essentially hundreds of days straight of nothing but Newgrounds.

The game was pretty fun, but it was a lot of monotonous clicking in order to raise stats. Most of this was pretty true to the site, too. I liked it overall; pretty fun but I don't think I'm going to beat it.

Paper Mario World Paper Mario World

Very good, but a few things need to be fixed.

As the title says, this game is very good. However, there are a few problems that need to be fixed.

The first problem is the hammer glitch, which sends you to the left side of the screen. You can't get out and it doesn't send you to the screen before it, so you have to restart.

Right clicking and hitting play automatically sends you to the next screen. That should be removed somehow.

If you jump on a Goomba, it should cause Mario to automatically jump again.

Otherwise, the graphics were very good, and I enjoyed listening to the Mario Sunshine music again.

I will be waiting for world 2.

Castlewars Castlewars

Needs more... "insert thing here"

To start off, I would say that this game is a good start. It's a good concept, and I enjoy playing on the net. However, that doesn't mean that you should stop with this. Add some new cards, battle animations, and maybe have two different castle designs to futher simulate rivalry, and this could be a great game.

Also, most of the people who said this game sucks either have no attention span, or can't think very hard.

Hear That? It's Called Anger Hear That? It's Called Anger

Not really angry...

This song has a decent Glitch/DnB feel to it, which is cool and pretty original, as far as NG goes. I personally dislike how much you panned each individual instrument, but some people might enjoy having their sounds that left/right side biased. From 0:20-0:52 the left ear experiences a noticeably greater amount of sound, and generally a lack of balance for that long doesn't do too well.

Also, the song ends really abruptly. If you wanted to make this seem more like anger in the traditional human sense, you could add a ten to twenty second fade-out section where the anger "cools off". Abrupt endings, especially when it seems like it's mid-measure kinda lacks professionalism.

Hope that helped (check out my stuff sometime),
TwilightShade

Milrata responds:

Um, My ear's arent that great to tell which ear is getting most sound, Oh that's right, i only have have speaker atm, so i can't tell what the full song sounds like

[AL] Eternal Struggle [AL] Eternal Struggle

This is pretty sweet.

Sup Anwar,

This is a pretty sweet piece you've got here. I like the feel and flow of the piece. It's also a very interesting composition of melodies and effects. Keep up the good work man!

GamerShadow/TwilightShade/AzirSeroz

ChampionAnwar responds:

Hey man, where have you been?! It's been forever since I've spoken to you. . . Thanks for the words. Hope you're keeping well :)

-Orr- ST Conflict -Orr- ST Conflict

Not much for me to say that hasn't been said.

Aside from length, which just seems a tiny bit too short, the song is really well done. No huge issues to speak of. The classical theme with the guitar works well for creating tension and the melody sounds fairly unique.

Overall it's really good. You've got a nice piece here that I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy.

DavidOrr responds:

Another tick next to length. It's hard to find a balance of length and content for loops, since their purpose is to be loopable (and have a small footprint usually). It seems as though this may be worth of a lengthening out.

Thanks for the review!